Doting girlfriend, Tembela Salizwa Botja (25) is quite aware of December festivity vibes and Botja has shared her honest advice on how your relationship can survive this naughty season by following 10 simple rules. Botja writes…
“I, Thembela S Botya (Girlfriend)…sincerely asks, Daluxolo N Xusha (Boyfriend) to try and adhere to these rules and regulations for this coming December, as will I. We will be away from each other during December and when we see each other again my boyfriend should still be mine…
Here are 10 simple rules I’d like you to adhere to, as will I:
1. Do not go home with a girl after clubbing! Sleep alone. Alternatively get a teddy bear and imagine it’s me.
2. Do not take a girl’s cell phone number for a friend. If your friend doesn’t have a phone, I advise that he invest in a mini notebook that will fit snugly into his pocket.
3. We should communicate and make time for each other. Let’s chat for at least 5 hours a day. Okay, maybe 5 hours is too long but at least you get the point.
4. Do not buy drinks for girls! If they are thirsty I am sure every tap has water, just give them a cup and they can help themselves.
5. Remind yourself every day that you have a girlfriend that loves you.
6. Please don’t get too drunk. I still want you as handsome as I left you.
7. Long Street, Camps Bay beach, Mzoli’s, Groova Park and all those other places will be flooded with hot girls. Just close your eyes and repeat out loud, “I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend”.
8. Be safe on the road. Please don’t travel and drink alcohol. I still need you in my life.
9. Always tell your family where you are going to be so that they know where you are.
10. Have lots and lots of fun… RESPONSIBLY
P.s. I am really going to miss being with you. I want this December to go by really quickly so that we can be together again. I will talk to you every day even if it’s for a minute; hearing your voice will make my day.
I love you.”