- 12 koeksisters
- 100g melted dark chocolate
- 1 milk tart
- 1 litre vanilla ice cream, plus a bit extra
- 400ml milk
- 30ml ground cinnamon
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Dip the ends of six of the koeksisters in the chocolate and let them cool on a tray.
- Use the remaining chocolate to coat the inside of six serving glasses of your choice.
- Set aside.
- Cut six pieces of the milk tart and set aside.
- Place the rest of the milk tart along with the remaining ingredients, including the remaining six koeksisters, in a food processor. Blend until smooth and divide between the glasses.
- To serve, place a slice of milk tart and the chocolate-dipped koeksister on each of the glasses.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.