The final stage of the Matric year is so much more than a test of knowledge and intellectual ability; it is also a particular trial of emotional intelligence, courage and resilience.
Make sure that you take care of your health and well-being as you undergo the #NSCExams2017.
8 Tips for healthy eating during the #NSCExams2017:
1. Don’t skip breakfast.
2. Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.
RELATED ARTICLE: Put your best foot forward for the Matric Exams
3. Eat low GI foods as this will help maintain blood sugar levels.
4. Eat smaller meals more frequently. Have five to six smaller meals spread out during the day rather than three big meals.
Almost every day I bring my smoothiebowl to go. 😋 Ain’t nobody got time at 7 in the morning to eat breakfast at home 🤣 . . . #aintnobodygottimeforthat #notamorningperson #imakelunchintheevening #earlyday #workworkwork #smoothiebowl #togo #smoothielife #worklife #pinkfood #healthyeating #healthyfoods #plateau #fuckit #breakfast #masonjar
5. Avoid food and drinks high in sugar.
6. Drink lots of water.
7. Eat foods high in omega-3 oils which are good for the brain.
#RawChiaSeeds and #MilledFlaxSeeds Goes Good In Smoothies #AllNatural #Omega3Oils These Can Be Use In Cooking, Baking And Add To Foods Such As Salads,Cereals,Juices,Yogurt And More.Experiment Be Healthy Have Fun #GlutenFree DID YOU KNOW Flax Seed Can Be Used As A Fat Substitute In Most Recipes And Chia Seeds Is An Excellent Source Of Copper And Magnesium
8. Exercise is a great stress reliever and will help improve concentration.
– Saturday Star