This Asian inspired dish is perfect for chilli lovers.
Simply combine our free range chicken breasts with this glorious marinade and serve with authentic Thai sticky rice. If you want to add even more heat, chop up some fresh chilli peppers and scatter over the top before serving.
Ingredients (serves 2);
- 2 field&flower skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp. Tracklements Fresh Chilli Jam
- 1 tbsp. dark soy sauce½ tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 140g Thai sticky rice
- Sugar snap peas, coriander and sesame seeds to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200c/gas 6
- Mix together all the wet ingredients in a bowl and marinate the chicken breasts for a couple of hours if you have the time
- Place the chicken in a lined roasting dish and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cooked through
- While the chicken is roasting cook the sticky rice according to the packet instructions
- Serve with steamed sugar snaps and sprinkle the chopped coriander and sesame seeds over the rice and chicken