- A profile in The Young Independents special edition across the Independents Papers across South Africa in 2017.
- A profile on our youth platform www.theyoungindependents.co.za
- Exposure on our Social Media platforms
- The chance to win R50 000 in one of five categories
- Exclusive invitation to the launch event in JHB in 2017.
- Invitations to relevant seminars and networks
Visit https://www.tyi.co.za/mzansis100news/news/ to view last year’s winners.
If you think you know someone who embodies one (or more) of the categories below, please nominate them today so we can celebrate them tomorrow.:
OUR FIVE CATEGORIES:
DISRUPTORS: young people challenging the status quo/traditional thinking with their unconventional ideas and action. (think artists,writers,media,civil society leaders)
HEALERS: young people who are chosen to heal our planet and society with their hands and heads. (think: environmentalists,medical practitioners,educators,NGO workers.)
INFLUENCERS: young people who are influencing the actions and behaviours of brands,policies and people. (think: government leaders,trend setters,social media gurus,critics)
INNOVATORS: young people inventing new products, business ideas or services that are changing the way we live, work and play. (think: business drivers,technology gurus,scientists,architects,chefs)
TRAILBLAZERS: young people leading their field at a local and even international level. They are awarded and applauded (think: top sport stars,academics,scientists and business leaders)
YOUR NOMINATION MUST INCLUDE:
- Name and contact details of your nominee (At least an email address but preferably a phone number too)
- Your contact details
- 250 words motivating why you think your candidate should be included on our list of 100 inspiring leaders.