Thousands of people are expected to flock to Cape Town’s Green Point Stadium tomorrow afternoon, on the 24th of February, for one of the biggest music festivals organised ever.
ULTRA South Africa made its first debut in the Africa continent 2014, after it was celebrated and enjoyed by other countries such as Brazil, Korea and party capital- Ibiza.
For the first time in four years, the event will be hosted in Cape Town CBD after it has been in Ostrich Farm, N7 in the previous years.
DJ and co-founder of ULTRA SA, Shaun Duvet said that they are anticipating a great influx of people because of the venue.
“We brought the best in the music industry because we look at what is current in the music industry and put it together to bring best out for the music lovers,” said Duvet.
The line up:
Details for the day:
1 Date: Friday, 24 February 2017
Time: 2pm – 12am
Location: The Cape Town Stadium, Fritz Sonnenberg Road, Green Point, Cape Town, 8051
General Access: R850
Park n Ride service:
Before you panic, you can get to Ultra South Africa safely with no stress by using various pickup & drop off points which are available at the Cape Town Stadium.
Ultra has partnered with Uber to get you to and from the festival safely and in style! All new users can sign up with the promotional code ULTRASA2017 to receive a free first ride up to R100. If you haven’t used it before, simply download the free app for iPhone, Android, Blackberry 7, Windows Phone, or Sign Up and enjoy.
RELATED ARTICLE: ULTRA SA to hit Cape Town stadium
Bags brought to the event will be searched and will not be allowed into the venue:
1. Glass bottles, aluminum cans, hazardous and breakable materials weapons, explosives, firearms.
2. Professional DSLR, recording devices, video equipment that have not been pre-approved before the event.
3. Alcohol, food, bottles, cans, glass, animals, CamelPacks and sound systems are not allowed in the festival site.
4. Weapons, explosives, firearms, glass bottles, aluminum cans, hazardous and breakable materials
5.Flags that are used to identify your group may be brought in, but discretion is advised when constructing or designing these items, as they may sometimes be considered dangerous.
6. No under 18 identification may be required at the gate, only ID cards/book, Drivers license card or passport may be excepted.