Luxury cruising is becoming more and more popular as people get to experience what life on board is all about.
Land excursions are very popular but ships have made it easy to stay on board and never get bored.
Imagine cruising on a ship that offers Broadway musicals like Chicago Hairspray, We Will Rock You and…
Cruise ship, Harmony of the Seas offers all of this and more. It has 2,747 staterooms, with a wide variety of types, to accommodate (at double occupancy) 5,479 guests ranging from small interior rooms through larger rooms to suites.
Other unique activities include a sky diving simulator, bumper cars, ice skating, FlowRider(surf simulator).
Once you go on a cruise you will be hooked for life!
Interesting facts about the world’s largest ship, Harmony of the Seas:
– As the third member of the Oasis class, Harmony of the Seas is very similar to her two sister ships
– The success of the first two Oasis-class ships led Royal Caribbean Cruises to order a third ship of the type in December 2012.
– After a build time of 32 months, the ship first set sail on 15 May 2016 from the STX France docks in Saint-Nazaire, viewed by some 70,000 people.
– Harmony of the Seas is the second Royal Caribbean ship to feature water slides, after Liberty of the Seas underwent a refurbishment in January 2016 that added water slides and Splashaway Bay.
– Harmony of the Seas is 20% more energy efficient than its sister ships, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas.
RELATED ARTICLE: Six top destinations for South African travellers in 2017
You’re probably wondering…
How do I organise a place on the cruise ship and who do I talk to?
Lifestyle cruises are the folk’s to contact. They’re cruise specialists that are available to get you on your ideal cruise dream holiday.
Lifestyle Cruises is run by Paula Futre, known in the travel industry for being the CRUISE GURU.
They are a call centre and are like your online brochure when planning or booking your cruise holiday.
They also have offices based in Cape Town and Johannesburg where clients come in to have a face to face consultation if needed.
They offer various cruises all over the world to suit all your different needs and travel dreams.
Wherever in the world you want to cruise, they literally can do it. This holiday is like going on a floating resort where you get the best of both worlds.
Each day waking up to a new destination (insert gasp of excitement).
Tip: We advise you to sort out your travel insurance beforehand and meet all your visa requirements before you go cruising.
‘Bucket list’ cruise trips are also available, as you might want to go see the northern lights, or go do a white Christmas adventure in Antarctica.
They also organise your land based pre or post stay holiday.
They sell cruise packages which comprises of flights, hotels and cruise bookings; they do transfers and book city tours. All in all, they’re a one stop shop.
So start packing your bags, get selfie ready, organise your pals, and get ready for the time of your life!