In no way is this a personal attack or vendetta against the male species.
This list is only intended to help you improve your sex life and force you to re-evaluate your relationship with your respective partner:
Here Are 10 Things That Women Hate in Bed:
1. The misconception that foreplay isn’t important.
2. Do not assume that all women like it natural and bushy down there (fellas you are mistaken).
3. Being self-absorbed and only focusing on your own pleasure.
4. Indulges in sexual activity with a new female partner, forgetting that each female is different and requires different sexual techniques.
5. You assume that when you reach your orgasm, she would have reached hers as well.
6. Being fixated with the size of your manhood (size is irrelevant, execution is essential)
7. Asking her if she had an orgasm (if you have to ask, you already know the answer).
8. Trying to perform anal sex in the heat of the moment and then pretending it was an accident when you realize she isn’t keen.
9. Assuming that you know it all and only wanting to have sex the way you see fit.
10. Thinking that a failed erection should be ignored – might be health related!