Top 10 Binge watching quotes learnt from Emmy Nominated Shows:
1. “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
– Game of Thrones
2. “Politics, you either eat the baby or you are the baby.”
– House of Cards
3. Allison: I’m burned. You have to get me out of Germany now.
Ivan: What do you mean burned? You’re not burned.
Allison: Maybe not yet, but I will be by tomorrow morning.
4. I envy you. I’ve never been able to meet me.
– Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
5. “How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some of the old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that wine making course and I forgot how to drive?”
– The Simpsons
6. “Stan, what did I tell you about watching the Osbournes? It’s going to make you retarded!”
— South Park
7. “I like to win and this case is a loser.”
– The People VS. O.J
8. Pops: It’s not a mess son, it’s a dance, it’s a beautiful dance. Honestly when things are good with me and your momma I never feel more alive
Dre: Until she tries to kill you.
Pops: Well then I feel lucky to be alive, I told you, it’s a dance.
9. “She’s a lesbian, Mike. She’s not a werewolf. Though either one would explain why she never shaves her legs.”
10. “Cheerleading in my college was cool. The football players were so jealous they wouldn’t even let me and my buddies, Trevor, Scotty and Ling go to their parties.”
– Modern Family
Appreciating twisted characters, fast paced & tongue-in-cheek dialogue, phenomenal settings and dramatic story lines are the reasons why we’ll all be glued to our screens for the Emmy’s on Sunday night.
We can’t wait!